Power gen, paper, refinery, manufacturing, institutional, government, heavy equipment, all who practice the tenets of predictive maintenance.
Machine and structural analysis using the tools of vibration, modal, and stress analysis, root cause problem analysis (RCA) and reliability-centered maintenance (RCM) all supported by a strong materials background.
ETS provides a diagnostic service for in-field equipment and structures as well as design verification analysis prior to release. Whether the issue is that of root cause problem analysis or predictive maintenance, ETS possesses the tools and knowledge to offer solutions based on sound engineering expertise.
As an equipment rep, ETS has access to the latest hardware and software for advanced vibration and acoustic analysis. This ensures state of the art test capability.
WELCOME TO ENGINEERING TESTING SERVICES
Engineering Testing Services (ETS) is an engineering firm that provides solutions to equipment problems using advanced hardware and software tools. Projects range from dynamic analysis of MRI machines to rotor dynamic analysis of steam turbine generator sets and structures. Markets served range from OEM manufactures to municipalities and the process industries. ETS has earned a reputation for providing sound, successful solutions to its customers including Fortune 500 companies and has earned the honor of business by referral.
Specific measurements include vibration, torque, stress/strain, noise, and force. Analysis methods encompasses modal, ODS video, spectral, dynamic stress, and FEA analysis.
Examples of common equipment tested: pumps, fans, machine tools, gear trains, turbines, compressors, generators, motors, automation equipment, power tools, structures, and vehicles.
Services are provided by three registered professional engineers that have a combined experience base of more than 70 years.
RECENT PROJECTS OF NOTE:
• Rotor-dynamics analysis and remediation of an AC generator and correlation to FEA model
• Modal analysis and remediation of 2000 HP pump drive train resonance
• Modal analysis and remediation of process grain dryer structural weakness which caused collateral equipment failure
• Seismic and acoustic analysis of manufacturing plant emissions into residential housing
• Modal analysis of a structurally weak base in a 300 HP extruder causing premature component failure
• Stress analysis of failing critical steam fittings on a cardboard production web line
• Modal analysis of 2000 HP absorber recycle pump support structure design
• Vibration analysis of 35 wind turbine drive trains for end of warranty assessment
• Torsional dynamic analysis of an experimental 3000 HP shaft coupling
• Dynamic characterization of high volume razor blade production process identifying machine design changes to improve process capability